Thursday 16 February 2012


Welcome to the University of Saskatchewan College of Agriculture and Bioresources Student Blog!  We have some interesting students lined up for the rest of the semester to share their experiences at the college.  

Photo by the University of Saskatchewan


Are you considering attending university in the near future? 

Perhaps you have thought about perusing a career in agriculture and bioresources. ...or maybe you are thinking agriculture and bio-what? 

Either way stick around and learn a bit about the college from students who have the first hand experience and reasons as to why the College of Agriculture and Bioresources just might be the college for you. 

3 comments:

  1. Studying in the university can be sometimes quite hard, but so fast-moving and developing technologies can really help to simplify this:
    students gadgets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.O:-)
    http://www.auessaywritingservice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice share. I think your link
    website should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

    ReplyDelete